Kia ora koutou, ko Lachlan Patterson ahau.
I’ve lived in Wellington all my life, and I’m proud to call Karori home.
I’m passionate about housing, transport, and climate change, and that’s why I’m running for the Wharangi/Onslow-Western Ward in this year’s election.
I care deeply about the future of Wellington over the next decade, and right now is a critical time for change as we face the triple threat of the housing crisis, the climate crisis and the ecological crisis.
I’ve campaigned to enable affordable housing for all, for safe biking infrastructure, for great public transport, and to protect and expand our public housing.
With your support, a liveable, sustainable, and affordable city is within reach.
Here are my priorities, all underpinned by a commitment to Te Tiriti and taking on our climate crisis:
Affordable, quality, and accessible homes for all.
- Grow Wellington’s public housing supply
- Deliver density done well in a compact city to provide affordable homes
- Expand our green spaces and amenities
Safe, open, and moving streets.
- Transform our streets to be safe for everyone, especially those walking or biking
- Deliver Let’s Get Wellington Moving as soon as possible
- Improve our public spaces to be safe, welcoming, and exciting
A zero waste, predator free city.
- Reduce our waste through community efforts, composting, and taking on building waste
- Bring our waste services back into public ownership for reliable collection
- Support predator free efforts to help our native birds thrive
Get in touch: